Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Faucet Depot

Faucets and plumbing fixtures can be a real expense. Especially if you want something a little different than what you can buy at the Home Depot. (Not to knock the Depot. I'm just sayin'.) So when it comes time to buy your faucets, sinks, toilets, etc... Faucet Depot dot com is they way to go. (Link to the side of the page.)
They have about everything, and their staff is able to help out as far as ideas, possibilities, etc... And, on top of that, if you email Nicole (nicole@faucetdepot.com) and tell her you got her info from this website, she can hook you up with a price better than you will see on the website. I saved a ton!
And no, I wasn't paid to say this. She did an awesome job of working with me, and I ended up buying almost all of the plumbing fixtures for the entire house. (Of course, now they all have to sit in storage until we're ready to use them....)
Anyway, I cant say enough good things about Faucet Depot and Nicole.
-kk

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't find a faucet I liked at Home Depot either... crazy thing was I found it at Wal-Mart for $40. Go figure. But if I need more faucets I will totally go to faucet depot.

2:00 PM  
Blogger sunny said...

xondfrzThanks for the recomendation Ken. We couldn't find the exact sink or faucet we wanted at home depot but I did on this site and Nicole saved us $90 between the two.

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home